Benefits to Window Film & Tinting
“Sunscreen for your home or business” is the best way to describe window tinting for residential and commercial glass.
Most people tint their vehicles to give their vehicle some style, some privacy and heat reduction. Did you know that you can achieve the same benefits by installing window film on the windows at your home or business?
Some of the benefits include:
- UV Protection: 99% UV rejection will help protect your flooring, furniture, draperies and valuable artwork and photos from the damage that the sun’s harmful UV rays can cause over time.
- Heat Rejection: Reduce your energy/ air-conditioning costs with a 45-95% heat rejection depending on the film you choose.
- Added Protection: adding window film to your windows will add another layer to your glass helping to hold broken glass together in the event of a broken window, less mess!
- Enhanced Privacy: window film can darken your windows to prevent passersby from gazing in. Don’t want them darkened but want the added heat and UV rejection. We have films to achieve any need.
- Pesky Glare: the addition of certain window films to your windows can reduce the glare on your computer and tv screens.
Reducing glare, controlling hot spots makes for a comfortable environment for your guests or employees.